The Engineering Office Koren, Telecommunications, was founded in 1995 and deals exclusively with tests on cables.
Our services include:
All instruments that we use in our measurements have valid calibration certificates.
- All kind of acceptance tests
- OTDR-tests on single-mode fibers (fiber optic cables) at 1310, 1550 and 1625nm
- Evaluating of OTDR-traces with FiberDoc
- Power meter tests (ILM) insertion loss measurement at 1310, 1550 and 1625nm, bidirectional
- Optical return loss test (ORL) with a Power meter, bidirectional
- Chromatic Dispersion test (CD-test) in the C- and L-band
- Polarization Mode Dispersion test (PMD-test)
- Test of Dark Fiber across Europe (e.g. London-Paris-Marseille-Zurich- Amsterdam)
- In case of cables switching over night we can offer immediate analyze of splice values
- OTDR-tests on cable drums just before installing
- Training in the use of the software: “FiberDoc”
- Perform standard tests on copper cables (telecommunication), insulation, loop resistance, difference in resistance
- Fault finding on copper cables with a bridge (KMK VI) and TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry)
Our languages include German, English, Croatian, Polish, some Russian, and some Spanish.